Indicates Password-Protected page
Beth Israel Deaconess
One University Avenue, North Entrance
Westwood, MA 02090
FAX (617) 754-1040
FAX (617) 754-1050
Network Relations provides information to physicians and their staff on BIDCO’s managed care contracts, their requirements and their implementation processes.
We are very focused on meeting your needs for insurer information so that you may manage your practice as smoothly as possible.
More specifically, functions include:
- Disseminate timely and accurate information on issues such as referral and authorization requirements of the managed care plans.
- Provide billing and coding updates once notified by payors.
- Act as liaison to the health plans to resolve any issues that are affecting your business operations
- Provide forums where information regarding managed care plans, policies, billing guidelines, claims submission information etc are provided. You are invited to send a member of your office staff to these meetings – just contact one of the staff below to get on our mailing list.
- Coordinate educational sessions with our contracted plans throughout the year to keep offices up to date on policy changes at the health plans.
- Monitor and distribute information on health care legislation and its effects on practice operations.
- Coordinate information and enrollment for participation in risk and non-risk managed care contracts.
- Facilitate difficult claims processing and payment issues for providers with BIDCO's contracted managed care plans.
If you need to contact a BIDCO staff member on a Network Relations issue or for help with any questions or problems you are experiencing with managed care payors, please contact one of the staff members below:
Eryn Gallagher, Director of Corporate Affairs and Communications
Phone: 617-754-1080; Fax: 617-754-1040; Email: email@example.com
Fabienne Bertrand, Manager of Network Relations
Phone: 617-754-1017; Fax: 617-754-1055; Email:firstname.lastname@example.org